Friday 16 March 2012

Aarrgh!

Frustration!

Tried for about 3 hours yesterday to render my blocking and put the images together in something but for some reason I keep getting error messages no matter what I try to open them in.
So I left, after deleting all my rendered pictures as all I could think was that there was a problem with them.

I'm going to watch some rendering and playblasting tutorials online because I blatantly have no idea what I'm doing (even though I'm following the advice of the other Rachel and Raf). I think this may help me in the long run and better understand what it is that I'm probably doing wrong.

Hopefully there will be an video upload today, since there wasn't one yesterday when I intended to have it done.

Maya is also the Red Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment