Wednesday, 18 January 2012


I've decided to scrap all the blocking and lip syncing for my presenter animation (don't worry, I made two copies and kept the original file with the blocking on!!). It wasn't going well because I'd lip synced first and tried to block afterward which wasn't an issue in the first lip sync task but presented problems during a bigger task.
Basically I was having problems blocking over the lip sync, as it would key the face controls too which was something I didn't want it to do. So I've decided to do the blocking first, then lip sync after I've finished blocking, like the process of an animation video I posted a few posts ago.

Juuuust keeping you updated.
I'm taking a break from the presenter animation so that I can come back to it with a fresh mind. In the meantime, I'm working on the song and dance animation with Another One Bites The Dust by Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment