Friday 25 November 2011

Arthur Christmas





Finally went to see this tonight. Been looking forward to it because I love Christmas films. The film was ok, I wasn't expecting it to be fantastic so I wasn't disappointed. I loved the idea for the story (one child missed on Christmas Eve) but I think it could have been pushed a bit further as I didn't feel that warm fuzzy 'aaawww' magic at the end. The animation was good too but I noticed some weird bits here and there. For example, I've been taught to never keep a character still and there's a part where a lady is staring fixedly at a screen and talking. The top of her head was dead still while her jaw moved and it looked a little weird to me.

However, I still enjoyed it. It was a nice idea and it looked great. Just think it could have been better.

No comments:

Post a Comment