Tuesday 11 October 2011

Ball Animation

I've been working on the ball animation assignment, not quite done yet but hopefully should be done soon. This needs to be done (along with a pendulum animation) by next wednesday... or at least roughly done. I can still tweak it up until I have to hand everything in at the end of the module (in about 8 weeks time).

I have taken some video reference on my poorly focused digital camera which I will put here as soon as Vimeo's finished uploading them. I will also post soon a work in progress vid which is still VERY rough!

My presentation is pretty much done. I will upload that tomorrow once I've given it to the class :)

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR REF VIDS!!

**EDIT:



The light ball is as I thought it would be and should be quite fun to animate. It slows down at the top of the arc which I need to get into the animation.



The 8 ball is interesting because it bounces once or twice and zooms off for a while before slowing down. Usually in my vids it would hit something before it slowed down to a stop but I think I'll have it zoom off screen in the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment