Monday 12 December 2011

Other research for AP2 Presentation

Here are some extra things I looked into to put into the presentation.

The two screen caps below are when I was looking at camera movement and then later Arcs. I tried to building the scene in which the camera moved to follow Toothless' movement. I also traced the arcs that Toothless moved in. I believe this was done to give him the movement of a feline predator (makes sense if we consider the rumour about his movement being based on an alleged domesticated mountain lion). It makes the switch to puppy eyed dragon much more apparent.



I was looking at the line of action here to demonstrate that the focus is on Toothless in these shots. We can see Hiccup leading the eye by offering the fish to Toothless.

No comments:

Post a Comment