Completely forgot to post this update last week before I left to visit family! Basically, me and Rachel decided it would be best if she re-adjusted Aaron's timing after I'd finished blocking Malcolm according to the reference timing. Here is where I got to before passing the file on to her:
When I got back she had gotten this far!
She'd also put it together with the other video files and animatic as we were suggested to from the feedback
It is much better viewing the whole thing like this as we can see how it works together all the time, making it easier to see if anything isn't working or something could happen differently.
Unfortunately I haven't scanned the remaining sketches for my blocking so watch this space and I'll get those up asap.
Edit: Scanned in the sketches!